Completely redesigned for 2018, the RM-Z450 wraps a sleek, race-ready appearance around a stronger engine and a nimble chassis that continues the Suzuki tradition of extraordinarily precise handling. Developed using Suzuki’s RUN, TURN and STOP philosophy that creates a Winning Balance, the 2018 RM-Z450 has stronger brakes for better stopping power, a wider spread of engine muscle with higher peak power, and a chassis that is stronger, lighter and more nimble to raise the standard for cornering performance.
Increased Engine Performance - Improved Throttle Response with Higher Peak Power - Evolved Traction Management System Helps the Bike Hook Up - Updated Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) Gets You Out Front
Advanced Cornering Performance
- New Frame and Swingarm are Lighter with Excellent Strength
- Refined Chassis Dimensions Blend Nimble Handling with Stability
- Improved Coil-spring Fork Provides Great Performance and Easy Tuning
- New Showa BFRC Rear Shock Delivers Remarkable Damping Response
- Bridgestone X30 Tires bring Outstanding Grip
Improved Braking Performance
- Larger Front Brake Increases Stopping Power and Feel
- New, Compact Rear Master Cylinder is out of the Way of Mud and Boots
- Aggressive New Styling Blends Function with Suzuki Character
- Narrow Cockpit Lets Rider Move with Ease for Maximum Racing Performance
1Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.
Hebeler Sales & Service
6466 Main Rd. Lockport, NY 14094 United States