PUT THE PLAY IN YOUR WORK DAY
The MULE PRO-FXR™ side x side, featuring full-size capability in a more manageable package, brings play to the forefront of the MULE™ PRO Series. Style and agility combine for an excellent balance of utility and recreation. When the work is done, the MULE PRO-FXR is ready to take on your weekend adventures.
Sleek styling and premium details are just the beginning. Durable steel front and rear bumpers add to form and function, purposefully protecting the fenders and bodywork. Cast aluminum wheels, a high-end painted hood and premium finish are sure to turn heads every time you ride.
HANDLING & DRIVABILITY
An agile chassis enables the MULE PRO-FXR™ side x side to seamlessly maneuver around tight spaces. A shorter wheelbase, tight turning radius and generous break-over angle contribute to making technical terrain more manageable. A wide track width provides a sure-footed stance and heightened cornering capabilities.
RIDE IN COMFORT
Arrive at your destination in comfort thanks to plush front and rear independent suspension. The powerful three-cylinder engine is engineered with a refined sound output. A premium two-tone contoured bench seat accommodates up to three adults and provides all-day comfort for you and your passengers.
MULE PRO-FXR™ STANDARD FEATURES
• 812cc, 3-cylinder, DOHC, 4-stroke Engine
• Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
• Selectable 2WD/4WD/Dual-mode Locking Rear Differential
• Speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS) with Adjustable Tilt Steering Wheel
• Agile Handling with Short Wheelbase
• 2-tone Contoured Bench Seat, Premium Styling and Painted Hood
• Sun Top, plus Halogen and LED Headlights
• Over 12-gallon Under-seat Storage Bin
• Steel Front and Rear Bumpers
• 27-inch Tires and Cast Aluminum Wheels
1Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.