ZR 8000 El Tigre ES 137
- 8000 C-TEC2 Engine with DSI: Introducing the most efficient and responsive 8000 engine from Arctic Cat. Fresh from our plant in St. Cloud, Minnesota, this 2-stroke engine features noticeably faster throttle response and acceleration compared with our previous 800, plus up to 30% reduction in oil consumption below 7000 rpm, 36% increase in low-end torque and 18% increase in midrange torque. Delivering a rare combination of increased power, reduced emissions, and ultra-low oil consumption, the overall crispness sets new standards for performance and rideability in the 160-hp class.
- Next-Gen Body Panels: Arctic Cat’s Next-Gen body panels are designed to seamlessly cut through the air with as little atmospheric tension as possible. With only a quarter-turn of the two quick-release tabs, the side panel comes off and provides easy access to the engine compartment for general maintenance.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Rapid Response II Drive and TEAM Rapid Reaction Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The new TEAM® Rapid Response II™ drive clutch features an auto-adjusting belt tension design that delivers consistent performance without manual adjustments. It also features a 12.5% lower effective starting ratio while maintaining the top ratio for smoother engagement and reduced belt wear at drive-away speed.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension with FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 Shocks: The Arctic Race front suspension’s geometry was developed through racing. Our unique wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. And the new FOX® QS3 shock lets you adjust your shocks to suit the riding conditions without removing your gloves. Set the clicker to 1 for a smooth, comfortable ride like the LXR. Click it up a notch to setting 2, and you’ll straighten out the corners like a Sno Pro®. Or click up to 3 to go head to head with an RR. These shocks feature a premium coil-over design with forged aluminum reservoir.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with Arctic Cat 1.5 IFP Front and FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3 Rear Shocks: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race-day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. The Arctic Cat® IFP 1.5 front gas shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5" shaft, aluminum internal floating piston, and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3 rear tracks feature 3-position dial compression adjustability for quick and easy tuning for different riding styles and conditions.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: This dual configurable LCD screen gauge allows to you check all the vital information about your snowmobile and more. 14 different readings to be exact. There’s an odometer, speedometer, max RPM, 2 trip meters, engine hours, low oil light, coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, battery voltage, fuel level, clock and reverse indicator.
- Goggle Holder: Warm, dry goggles are as near as our goggle holder. The heat from the engine dries your goggles as you ride. Also works for masks and gloves.
- Tunnel Flare: Snow belongs on the ground, not on your back. Our tunnel flares are just the things to keep wet snow spray from landing on you.
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Our anodized aluminum brake lever is good and long for greater braking force. It also makes it easier to reach no matter what position your hand is in.
- 129-in. Ripsaw & 137-in. Ripsaw II Track with 1.25-in. Lugs: Just say the name Ripsaw™ and one of the best trail tracks out there comes to mind. The 15” wide footprint with 1.25” lugs provide excellent durability and traction on groomed or hard-pack snow. Standard Ripsaw is available in 129" or the Ripsaw II is available in 137".
- LED w/ accent light: Features LED headlights for enhanced lighting performance. Want the high beams on? The low beam will also stay on to give you a nice, wide light pattern with excellent distance. Plus, special LED accent lighting comes on when you turn the key.
- 12V Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- ProCross - 6 Skis: This trail ski’s 6" width delivers excellent handling on hardpack snow and good flotation in loose snow. A stiff, deep keel provides positive cornering in all conditions.
- 11" Mid-Height Windshield: The perfect mix of protection and comfort, keeping any spray from slowing you down when the going gets really fast.
Vehicle:2018 Arctic Cat ZR 8000 El Tigre ES 137
Engine:790cc, 2-Stroke, 2 cylinders Reed Valve, Horizontal In-line
Color:Team Arctic Green
Location:Hebeler Sales & Service, Lockport, NY 14094
Bore (in): 3.35
Bore (mm): 85
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Displacement (cc): 794
Displacement (ci): 48.4
Engine Brand Name: Arctic Cat
Engine Stroke: 2-Stroke
Engine Type: Horizontal In-line
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Requirements: Premium
Fuel Type: Gas / Oil Injected
Horsepower (bhp): 160
Horsepower (kW): 119.4
Stroke (in): 2.76
Stroke (mm): 70
Valve Configuration: Reed Valve
Brake Brand Name: Radial Master Cylinder
Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Lug Height (in): 1.25
Lug Height (mm): 31.8
Number Of Tracks: 1
Track Brand: RipSaw II
Track Length (in): 137
Track Length (mm): 3479.8
Track Width (in): 15
Track Width (mm): 381
Body Material: Plastic
Floor Board Location: Driver
Frame Brand: ProCross™
Skag Material: Dual Carbide
Ski Material: Plastic
Skid Resistant: Yes
Snow Guard: Yes
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Steering Type: Manual
Tail Bag Material: Vinyl
Tail Bag Trim: Plain
Tank Bag Material: Vinyl
Tank Bag Trim: Plain
Adjustment Type: Shock Mounted Adjustment
Adjustment Type: Spring Mounted Adjustment
Center Shock Absorber Brand: ACT 1.5
Center Shock Absorber Type: Gas IFP Shock
Coil Over Shock: Yes
Front Shock Absorber Brand: Fox® 1.5 Zero QS3
Front Shock Absorber Type: Air Shock
Front Stabilizer Bar: Yes
Front Suspension Brand Name: Arctic Race Suspension®
Front Suspension Type: Independent Double Wishbone
Front Travel (in): 10
Front Travel (mm): 254
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 2
Rear Shock Absorber Brand: Fox® 2.0 Zero QS3
Rear Shock Absorber Type: Air Shock
Rear Suspension Brand Name: SLIDE-ACTION
Rear Travel (in): 13.5
Rear Travel (mm): 342.9
Fuel Capacity (gal): 11.7
Fuel Capacity (l): 44.3
Height (in): 49
Height (mm): 1244.6
Length (ft): 10.48
Length (ft/ft): 10
Length (ft/in): 5.8
Length (in): 125.8
Length (mm): 3194.1
Maximum Ski Stance (in): 43
Maximum Ski Stance (mm): 1092.2
Minimum Ski Stance (in): 42
Minimum Ski Stance (mm): 1066.8
Width (in): 47.8
Width (mm): 1212.9
*Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.